Friday, November 16, 2007

TGIF!!!

Well, it's finally here: Friday, November 16th!!!

I have to say that I was disappointed, though not surprised, that I didn’t get to see Harry, Bob, and Murphy back on TV last Friday, 11/9. The first TDF View-In was successful, and gave us an idea of what to expect for this week, but I was really looking forward to seeing the Dresden Files on the tube, you know?

And yes, I still have a TV with a tube, so the old slang still works for me. By the time I’ll be able to get one of the nifty, huge, flatscreen HD TV’s, holographic TV’s will have been invented. :D

I’m excited about tonight, and a little nervous...

We have such busy lives, most of us, that finding time to sit still for an hour on someone else’s schedule is very difficult. But while TiVo may, DVR won't make any contribution to tonight’s TDF View-In. Fans will have to be at their computers in person and logged on and watching the show in order to make a contribution to this protest/celebration. I hope tons of fans are informed and motivated enough to stay in for a while on this Friday night to support the series.

I guess we’ll all find out in 2 hours and 30 minutes…

No comments: